Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Ground conntrol, we have lift off.......

Well here we are, the day has arrived that I have have been anticipating since I recieved news of my new position at Hardwood. The car is packed full of art and now we play the waiting game until we can pick up our u-haul truck. I hate the waiting game, blame my ADD but when it's go time I want to go!!
I am looking forward to playing life size tetris with our worldly posessions and what doesn't stack nicley will be hucked in (don't tell heather my plan)
Tucker (cat) sleeps in a chair while maggie displays the awesomeness of OCD as she tries to hurd him like a sheep, nipping and nudging with futility. If you are a cat owner you know the respond to one thing, a punch to the chops, they respect that shit! Cats are gangsters and soul theives who will as soon kill you in your sleep as let you pat them.
Yet again I was scolded about being a "bad athelete!!!!!!" Matt makes a good argument, simple and to the point. Well listen Matt I will quote a not so wise man who graces the world with the wisdom of a kindergarder " the tour is over" so there.
Seriously though I will be an astonishing athelete, training tirelessly nothing will stop me, oh look coffee of and those little donuts I like.........where was I ?
Well to finish I give a warning to all those on the roads tonight around 7 if you see a lunatic driving a u-haul truck your best cause of action is to move out the way because I will run you down, no red lights or stops signs will be obeyed!
Weeeez out

No comments:

Post a Comment