Tuesday, November 24, 2009

November 24

Welcome to the great white north! pfffffff I have yet to see snow and we are approaching the end of November. There is no way global warming is true, this just must be a fluke?
After grinding some beans and enjoying a delcious cup of coffee Heather and I ventured with Maggie (Dog) to Hilton Falls for our fair well hike. We spent two hours hiking through the bush, walking without intent. Every trail we travelled on brought back memories of rides past, some good, some bad, most muddy and some expensive as Hilton Falls is nothing but rock.

Rocks+Bikes=bikes getting the shit kicked out of them.

The hike was a pole hike, training heart rates and all the awesomeness that surrounds atheletes. So, I am back on the wagon in regards to training. That being said, I will not only fall off of it tommorrow, but odds are it will run me over. The next few days will involve "getting the fuck out of this town" and moving into our new home in Horse Shoe valley, can I get a "what what!!"

The rest of my day consists of.........
Nothing, not a god damn commitment and it is great. Well I will have a date later with a lovely bottle of wine but thats it!

Peace and love

No comments:

Post a Comment