Monday, November 23, 2009

November 23

Well the count down is on! We have officially 3 more days to survive here in Milton before making the piligimage north. I find myself still waiting to be struck with what it is I will miss when I leave. Outside of a few good friends, the number of which has substantially decreased, I don't think there will be anything. I find that sad, I spent my adolecent years growing up here and returned only a few years ago believing that Milton was my Mecca. Fuck was I wrong. What milton has been is a petry dish where my new life has germinated. But it is what it is. I am so eager to start this next phase in my life. " I have a dream, a dream where I work not because I have to but because I love what I do. I have a dream to live in nature in a ski chalet. I have a dream to have a dog. " Of course my dream includes coffee and sex, lets face it I am a scorpio. If you are curious just read the description of a "scorpio" it will all make sense.

On the training front, I have been a " bad athelete" that is a direct quote from my coach a.k.a Heather. It's true, I am horrible but today I am back on track, I have two hours to do, I fear if I don't she will send Matt Spak after me. Matt although kind is a yeller, he will force me to get back on my bike, physically, demorilizing me emothionally and scaring me! But that's what friends do, right? right?

As I sit here, pouring out my awesomness upon you I have decided to end this first blog with my best of wishes setiment to all those ( you know who you are; life sucking, manipulating, douch bags) and here it is.....

You can all suck a bag of dicks, a whole big store bought bag of dicks

peace and love

No comments:

Post a Comment