Wednesday, January 13, 2010

All in the Family

Another night of grooming has come and gone with little excitement. I so desperately want to see wild life and yet I rarely see any. I see lot's of evidence that the woods are a buzz in the sign of foot prints but no sightings. Thus far I have seen a coyote and last night a big owl. I was really, quite foolishly, hoping to see much more. I guess however that something resembling a tank may not be the most inviting for animals.

On the home front we welcomed our 3rd child, Chase into our lives yesterday. Chase is a black and white cat......if you where thinking a child you are clearly off your meds. Soulmate and I adopted Chase from the SPCA in Orillia. He is unfazed by his re-location and very happy. Tucker and Maggie on the other hand are stressed. Their all like "what the fuck is going on here"
The new cat loves the dog and spends a lot of time rubbing up against her and walking under her, which is really funny as Maggie looks very, very confused. Tucker needs more time to adjust because he is in all accounts a prick. That's not bad, it is what it is.

Out side of that all is well and calm. No major life changing events to report. Just the same old, same old. Sorry if I bore you, I may spice things up by starting a riot or revolution both of which are still in planning.......

Peace and Love

No comments:

Post a Comment