Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Can we say all over the map?

That seems to be the state of my existence as of late. I am doing nothing and everything. Is that even possible? I have this goal, which is to create a routine. Not the kind of routine you can set a clock to, but more so a kind of daily routine. Thus far I seem to be "failing".

It's not like time is an issue, becasue if one didn't know better you would think I was A) semi-retired or B) Unemployed. I work a normal 40 plus hour work week and yet I am home all the time and constantly playing. Hell my job pays me to play. Now I am not bitching at all but you would think I would be able to create and stick to some kind of schedule.

Of course I being perfect shall not take any blame for this and will pass all blame onto the newest member of the family. No not the cat chase, but our new dog Dexter. Soulmate and I adopted Dexter just over a week ago and he is a pure bred Doberman and can out last the energizer bunny. Actually he would probably eat said bunny and then keep going. He needs a ton of exercise, love because he is a huge pussy and things to destroy because that is what he does.

I have all but given up with "formal" training and have decided that "playing" is more my thing. That being said there is no way this dude is going to lay down like his sister while I sit on the trainer for two hours he will lose his shit and eat a table, no lie he is pat beaver.

Try meditating for that matter with a 70lbs kid who wants nothing more then to wrestle. You may be saying to yourself, why don't you train him. Well you see we are hippie parents and we have tried nothing and we are all out of ideas. (Simpsons for those of you just arrriving on the planet).

A cleare sign is that I have not blogged in like two weeks, oh my god, whatever, lol, ttyl.
Any whore, I am going to make more of an effort on the schedule front. I am so spontanious though, I live care free without a worry in the world, not clock watching..........oh fuck I am late

Peace and love

No comments:

Post a Comment