Sunday, January 3, 2010

2010

Well here we go again. A new year and decade has begun, the world is still in existence, no aliens attacked and a lot of prophecies where wrong, again, but don't give up you'll get it right one day.

New Years eve was spent with some friends and of course my soulmate in what amounted to a very low key evening. A snowshoe in and around Matt's home a few beers and a lot of laughing. All and all it was a great way to ring in the new year.

In true fashion we got home and I was hungry, so it would turn out that my first meal of the new year was an entire bag of salt and vinegar chips. I know what some of you are thinking, gross. Well screw you, I was hungry and it was easy so go fuck a goat.

Thus far the new year has begun in much the same way as the last one ended, in love, have a dog, and I still drink to much coffee. I think it is great. Perfect in fact.

If your curious, I have NO resolutions as that I am pretty much perfect. That and I think a resolution is pretty gay. The idea of choosing one thing or a handful of things to change this year is ridiculous. Let's face it, what you don't like about yourself today, won't be the same tomorrow. So here is my advice. Do your best everyday. Treat everything the same, give it your full attention. It isn't about accomplishing the most everyday, it's about creating the most out of what you accomplish. So if you only accomplish a few things, but you have done them all with your best effort, attention and integrity your fucking awesome in my books. Live your life, be happy and do what makes you happy. Odds are if your happy those around you will be happy. Unless their miserable people, in that case fuck'em or buy them a bullet.

I would wish you a happy new year, the best blah blah blah blah and junk but I won't. What I will do is wish you the happiest and best in life, all of your life, not just one stinking year. Why take it one year at a time? Well if you piss me off I may wish you a year filled with horribleness and misery. Well I guess the key is to not piss me off.

Peace and love

No comments:

Post a Comment