Tuesday, December 8, 2009

December 8

Move over Lance!
You heard me move over and make way.....
Because I need to lay down and rest my legs.
I have just finished another compu trainer workout and my legs are burning like they caught some sort of STD. I wonder if there is a cream for that?
As I sit here sipping my wine I have realized that these workouts ain't fun, nor are they exciting. I sit for almost to hours on my road bike and I go nowhere. I am plugged into the matrix, generating power for a machine which will probably be involved in the "machine wars" prophisized in terminator. I truly believed going into these workouts that I was going to beat the machine, leave it smoking and broken, a pile of plastic and wires. Well I was wrong, way wrong. I finish each workout barely able to lift my legs over the top tube and in a dance that looks similar to that of dog humping a football I remove my shoes. My next thought is typically "what sadistic son of a bitch thought this up" I then stumble down stairs to have a recovery drink, Soul mate usually prepares it because at this point I believe every appliance is out to hurt me and turn me into a wattage producing bitch!
I usually drink it whilst rocking in the cornor muttering "no, no more pedaling, no"
I soon drift out of insanity and come back into reality.
I must warn you, the time is near, they are all around us, waiting, watching. I can predict the future, I see two days of peace and then, like an older brother, the compu trainer will grab me in and extension cord head lock, give me a nuggy and make me say "uncle"

Peace and love

1 comment:

  1. Jay,
    Glad to see thinks are awsome. Just checked out your blog for the first time. Very amusing! I will visit regulary. Lisa, Connor and I miss you both and look forward to seeing you soon.
    peace and love from those left behind.
    Derek

    ReplyDelete