Monday, December 7, 2009

Mr Plow

The snow report for Monday December 7 is as follows; Snow has fallen, more snow is coming and it is cold, back to you........
Well, I asked for it, prayed for it and the universe answered. I awoke this morning to the wonderful aroma of freshly brewed coffee and a landscape blanketed in sweet, sweet snow. Judging by my measurements (sticking ones finger in the snow) it looks like we have somewhere around 6cm. Environment Canada is calling for 2-4 more cm today, "yippee kyya mother fuckers". Yes I like to quote movies so what, big deal, want to fight about it?
I got my snow gear on, too much in fact and went to my sanctuary (shed) got my weapons (shovels of different sizes) and tackled the monumental task in front of me. The largest driveway I have ever owned and had to shovel. Our driveway will easily fit 10 cars!!! booo ya.
Well, I guess I shouldn't brag when I have to shovel it, but in the summer, boooo ya!
I began, where you always begin, at the road and worked my way to the chalet. Like an ultra efficient robot programed to move snow I worked, without stop, without fail until the job was done. Yes Soul mate helped, like a girl robot programed to shovel snow and giggle. The official Guinness Book time keepers clocked us at 1:30 hours, a new world record.
All challenges will be accepted, bring it!
Please bring it, I would love the help!
Well as I take my final sips of this cup of coffee, note of "this cup of coffee" I am left pondering the wise and brilliant words of this centuries most prolific scholar.....
"Mr. Plow that's my name, that name again is Mr. Plow....."

Peace and love

No comments:

Post a Comment